I finished this a while ago but it was only installed fairly recently as there were a few other items to go with it. The embroidery took a while to do..
Once the embroidery was completed I made the veil itself from a luxury textile and then applied the slip. The light was not ideal in the church on installation day so I’ll try to get better photos down the road a bit but here are a few to be going on with.
Anyway an awful lot of sewing since I completed this, several altar frontals and linens etc. so I’m about ready to start another decent sized embroidery. Still considering what it might be.
Thanks for reading.
2 thoughts on “Goldwork Tabernacle Veil”
Superb work. Absolutely beautiful.